June 18, 2008

What a mess!



Where was I you might ask? I really can't say, I swear I was right there and I turn around and bam there are into the chocolat sauce that was on the table. I should know better then to leave anything anywhere, but I guess I am just going to have to get smarter. I have learn that I have to put EVERYTHING UP... and I mean up on the fridge if I don't want them to get it. They are really fun and it's great that they love to play togehter so much but man can they destroy things FAST!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I like all of the pictures! Where were you guys in that first picture? I like that. I'm so glad we live nearby now to catch some of the joy of these kids growing up, cuz they're growing up way too fast! As to the race...I would actually probably do it again and would even venture to say I'd do the hill again. Crazy, huh!