July 16, 2008

Fun with Twins

















What can I say about these two. They are crazy little kids and Thad and I have our hands full. THey are everywhere and nowhere, into everything and terroize all. Creed has a fun time trying to entertian both of them all the time and I sit back and watch. They drain me everyday and I sleep good at night when they do! Azlyn's head wound is looking much better, Crew now has one that almost matches. They learn way to much from each other. Fun times thought I wouldn't trade it for anything.

4 comments:

Leah Silver said...

Trina--your little blonde babies are getting so big. I bet you are busy. I missed you at the reunion. I am exploring blog's tonight. The fam looks great.

Charlene said...

You're kids are fun to watch and it's nice to be nearby to see them grown and be able to spend time with them. I'm sure we'll look back in about 10 years or so and think that the younger years were easy!

T. Lopez said...

awe, how cute cousin!! They're getting so big already, time does fly eh? Love Creeds t-ball & fishing pics, aren't boys fun?!? Can't wait to see ya!

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

They are too cute! I don't know how you do it though! Thanks for the call last night...it was good to hear a familiar voice! We will totally have to get our families together while we are in Idaho, that would be fun (and crazy at the same time with all those kids:))!