January 2, 2009



So I get a lot of people asking me how is it having twins and I just have to say that it is great. It is a lot of work, but I think any and all kids are. I am just blessed with patience everyday and some days when my patience runs thin I am blessed with a great 6 year old that helps out so much. Nothing really bothers Thad and he tells me to relax all the time and to lighten up. Sometimes I just laugh at what they teach each other and they learn so much from Creed. I am running around constantly trying to clean up after them and it always seems like I am running behind, but it is worth it and I wouldn't give one of them back.

1 comment:

Leah Silver said...

I think it would take A LOT of patience for twins. Love their birthday shots. Such cuties. Awesome job on your cakes.