November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday CREED

Happy Birthday to my little "big kid"! I can't believe that he is 7 today it makes me feel really old. I am not sure where the time has gone but wow it sure has flown by. I remember how scared I was to bring Creed home from the hospital because I didn't know what I was doing being a Mom. He was such a good kid and still is. He is a great older brother, he loves to play soccer now and is getting rather good. He can kick and play much longer than Mom and Dad. He says that is why he loves school so much, so he can go outside and play soccer with the older grades! He loves to tease everyone and is never serious. Has a sense of humor and loves to try and scare me all the time. He does every now and then and I don't like it, but he finds it quite funny. He is a smartie pants, which he must have gotten that from Thad, he loves math and does really good, at all the other subjects. We love having him around. Have a great day Kido!






No comments: