December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Twins


Happy Birthday Azlyn and Crew!
So I was just thinking today, how the twins will never have their own special day and I am not sure what to do. It that the price you pay when you are a twin or is there something I can do. Do I celebrate each one on different days or one in the morning and one in the evening? I am welcoming any thoughts from all.
The BIG 3... So hard to believe that they are three, I swear I just brought them home from St. Lukes!


Crew wanted a rice crispy cake so that is what he got. He almost ate the whole thing by himself and he didn't want to share.

1 comment:

tsmortensen said...

Happy Birthday! My kids b-days are on the 5-25, and 5-26, so we often have a joint family party for both of them. I have always done seperate cakes and they have never complained. I guess it just depends on what they want!