January 28, 2011

Finally Some New Pictures


Azlyn, 4 going on 16. Where does the attitude come from. I am sure I still have mine and Mom and Dad say that I deserve whatever I get but I wonder sometimes. She is a little fire cracker and will not take NO for an answer EVER.
She is the best help. She takes care of the boys and always is thinking ahead.









Crew, 4 and just fine to be that age. He can do anything that Creed can do, and is going to be a fast runner when he grows up. He is a mild manner little man, but just as goofy as Creed.

















Creed, this pictures says it all.
He is a complete goofball.
What can I say he gets it from his Dad. He wants to go back to ID any chance he gets and cannot wait to go Camping in the Summer. (Little does he know the baby coming in June is kinda going to mess that up just a bit.)
He loves recess and only
likes school when there is a day off


.







We had a great fall this year camping and having a great time just hanging out with each other. We can't wait for the next baby to come along in June and add to the mix of the family.

1 comment:

Audra M said...

Congratulations on baby #4!!! I hadn't heard. You all look great! Those are some beautiful kids you have there.