January 19, 2012

Pure joy!



When you have not had family to live by for a while the meaning
of a "Family Christmas" just makes you happy.

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family
and it just makes me happy.


The kids had such a great time playing with each other, I
don't think we even had any squabbles at all.

It was great fun to be around Pops and Vovo.

This is Thad (helping) with the kids presents from Santa.
He was just trying to get it out to the package for them.

So many cousins and just happy faces.. Thanks Mom
and Dad we had such a great time for Christmas.

Trayger and Pops...

I am so glad that I was able to spend time with my Grandma.
She is an amazing lady and I love her example. She is soon to be 91,
she is still sharp as a tac and just a ball of energy. She tells it like it
is and you never have to wonder where you stand with her.
I just love you Grandma.

BEAUTIFUL. we really missed Lisa being there with us,
but we will all be together in JULY!!
I just love all the family time we had during the holidays.
It really makes you appreciate having family around.
I just LOVE my family.
Over all it was a fantastic Christmas. Can't wait for the next one.

3 comments:

Audra M said...

What a beautiful family!

It is so weird to see Grandma on your blog because I think 'she is MY' grandma. :) She is just so wonderful.

I am glad you had fun!

Trent and Amy said...

Awww I miss you guys. Love u all!

Karli said...

I loved looking at these photos of your family! None of you have changed or aged at all since I've seen you last... and it's been years! You're all just as beautiful as ever! :)