January 22, 2008

Random






Here are a few pictures they are of random times. We went to the freezing tundra for Christmas. And when we got back we moved the kids over to their new and older car seat, they are 13 months old now and I am shocked everyday that kids really do grow faster. And there is AZ in her hiding spot. She loves to expolore. We had a lot of fun in CO and are looking forward to going back when it warms up. Some day soon I will get some time to respond to the tags that I have gotten... Just need more hours in the day or something, I am sure all moms can relate to that.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute. I cant believe they are already 13 months old and walking. They should still be newborns. Nice work!!

T. Lopez said...

Too cute Trina! I'm so glad we got to see you guys, I miss you ya know...=)