January 22, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged
1. I love to read, I don't do it very much because once I get a good book in my hand I can' t put it down and everything goes to the way side until I finish it. It's like I can't function until the book is done. My family (kids and husband hate when I start reading a good book) I know I must get a handle on it and then I could read more...
2. I love being outside. I really doesn't matter what we are doing work or play, just being outside makes me happy. I would have to say that camping is one of my favorite things about being outside.
3. I love growing things. Don't get me wrong, I do not have a green thumb in anyway what-so-ever but I love to TRY and keep things green or growing. I have many plants in my home and have killed some over the years but I have a few left...Our house my turn into a green house one day but I love it.
4. I am not a morning person, I have tried to be over the years, but I love sleeping in. I could stay awake all night and sleep all day, my kids my not like that very much but I am definitely not a morning person.
5. I love moving, I think it is because I love getting rid of things and moving to me is a great way to just de-junk everything. Moving is a good way to start fresh and new all the time. We have moved 8 times in the last 7 years of marriage, the house we are in now we will have been here 2 years in August and that will be a new record for us.
6. I love having twins, I was scared to death at first to have twins I didn't know what to expect and I was so scared (like cousin) to have a girl but she is way fun and I know that is has taken me a year to say this...but I love it. Just take your kids that you have and how much to enjoy them and love them and cherish them and times it by two and that is how I feel about having two.


Well there you have it, some things that you didn't know and now you do.

4 comments:

Jen & George Scott said...

Hey there!!! I was so glad to hear from you. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are darling. It sounds like you are all doing really well. Good to know I can check in from time to time to see what your up to. Thanks for the congrats. We are really excited.

T. Lopez said...

Yay cousin! Sometimes I forget how alike we really are...I was laughing so hard reading parts of this--remembering the good ol' days, & the BEARS both of us would be in the mornings! Love ya!!!

T. Lopez said...

Um, Tag again!!! Guess I just can't get enough of ya!

Charlene said...

Howdy,

Glad to hear from you! I couldn't remember what your blog was. Since it would take me forever to comment on all of your posts, cuz I can't find the time either, I'll just sum it up by everyone looks great and we're looking forward to being closer to you guys! Love, Char