March 24, 2008

New Day




Here are a couple of random pictures of the kids and our family. The kids are all doing well. Azlyn is a little spit fire ball of energy. She defiantly has a mind of her own and is going to give Creed a run for his money. She doesn't let him get away with much and likes to tell all of us of her displeasure when ever she feels like it.
Crew is a little softly. So calm and laid back, he is very reserve and will usually let Azlyn figure it out then he picks is right up from her. He loves to laugh and smile and when he wants something he gets right up in your face and starts jabbering. He is a little talker.
Creed is growing way to fast, I register him from Kindergarten at the end of April and I am not to sure I am ready for that yet, he is already looking forward to the day when he can get on the bus and leave me as he puts it, and am sure it will be much more hard on me them him when he goes to school. He love to torment the twins, and they love him for it. He can always get them to smile. He is a great big brother.
Thad and I are doing well. We are busy and life is just as crazy as it ever was. We are blessed to have such good kids and we are very grateful for them. We can't wait until the warm weather hits and we plan on going camping a lot. So if anyone wants to go let us know.

5 comments:

Steph said...

You look so cute and your babies are so big. They arent supposed to grow up so fast. I'm glad you updated, I check all the time!!! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!

Charlene said...

Hey there, nice pictures. I like your family Easter picture. That's a good idea, we really need an updated one! See you soon!

Trent and Amy said...

Trina I missed your Birthday. Sorry! So Happy Birthday! Big 28. I did get your phone call on my birthday. Your so much better at that than me. your family is so cute! miss you guys!

T. Lopez said...

Oh my goodness, what cute kids!! They're getting so big, the twins have changed so much since Christmas...
We're totally up for some hard-core camping whenever you are--next weekend?? Any big trips planned this year?

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

What a cute family! You are amazing Trina to take on twins! I would die if I had twins right now. You rock! It's fun to see all the cousins and their families!