October 13, 2008

Two things Azlyns loves!




First I know what you are thinking. Why did I put her in a boy outfit Well this was the one she brought to me that day and I didn't want to fight so that is what she got to ware all day. It is a good thing she has a pink hat on.
There are two things that I can think of that Azlyn really loves one is this pink hat. It is two small for her now and I swear I have hidden the thing numerous times but she seems to always find it. The other is this care bear... Thanks Gina and Jared. She cares it with her everywhere, crys when she can't find it and loves it to pieces. I have to wash it once a week and she stands by the washer and dryer until it is clean. She really does love it. She calls it baby.. " where's baby" is a phrase we hear a lot. Crew has come to realize that he can make her squeal by taking it and running with. He is a little tease..

1 comment:

Leah Silver said...

Love the outfit. You can tell she must keep you really busy.